This is an irresistible tale of a dog and his owner. It was a pleasure to read and you will find yourself at the antics of Orson. Highly recommended. Read more at my blog, Dog Rule Cats Drool.
Today, I we have author F.M. Meredith visiting with us. I have had the pleasure of meeting Marilyn at the Los Angeles Times Book Festival a number of years ago. Join me as she shares seven things about her book. 1. Dangerous Impulses is # 9 in the Rocky Bluff P.D. series. Though every mystery is complete, every crime solved and the book written as a stand-alone, things happen to the continuing characters: the police officers and their families. Rocky Bluff is a small Southern California Beach community, located between Ventura and Santa Barbara, and mostly overlooked by tourists. 2. In every RBPD mystery/crime novel there are ongoing characters. One of the most popular with readers is Officer Gordon Butler. Nothing ever seems to go easy for him. Though he is not the “star” in Dangerous Impulses like he was in No Bells , I think his fans will be happy with what he ends up doing near the end of the boo...

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I realize the extra step of having to do the word verification is time consuming, but I have had so much spam that it is necessary. if you leave a comment, I will return the favor.