|Don't Let the Secret Out Virtual Book Tour|
Jessamine Rose, author of Don’t Let the Secret Out will be giving a book away at the end of her virtual book tour. Don’t Let the Secret Out is the true story of Jessamine Rose. Based in the hills of Eastern KY, Jessamine is a young girl when she is abandoned, raped and witnesses murder. She suffers starvation and at time homelessness. Struggling to survive, degradation and abuse, she wanders in and out of foster homes eats out of garbage cans and lives in city parks. --All before the age of 14. Jessamine's is an incredible journey of a young girls rise about it all --all the way to the very top.
To become eligible to win, all you have to do is leave a comment June 6 – 17th. One lucky reader who comments with their email address is put in a pot to win the book.
· Leave a comment June 6 – 17th
· Leave your email address
· Optional to subscribe for email updates
· A winner will be picked on June 18th, and the winner will be notified by email
· The winner of the contest will be announced on this blog
· You will receive a copy of Don’t Let the Secret Out, 1 – 2 weeks after the winner is announced
About Jessamine Rose
Don’t Let the Secret Out is the debut novel of Jessamine Rose. Jessamine writes from her heart in this story of her childhood. When she is not writing she can be found in her rose gardens and enjoying life with her husband and sharing stories with grandchildren.
Visit Don’t Let the Secret Out tour page at Pump Up YourBook