Saturday, January 31, 2009

Writing is Always in Season



Holidays come and go and the celebrations become long forgotten, but writing is always in season. There's no preparation needed for it, you just find a comfortable spot, in bed, in a chair, outside, and whether you write with pen or computer you can let the words flow. Maybe, you write daily journaling, or morning pages. I used to do daily journaling, writing by hand and filling paper journals. Some of the pages have yellowed, but the memories are still there and take me back to a pleasant memory or a good laugh. The other day I ran across an old entry that said my old boss had quite and I was so happy. Now, however, since I started blogging and using a compter the pen and paper method are rarely used.

Do you do morning pages? Which is your preference for writing, paper and pen or computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I realize the extra step of having to do the word verification is time consuming, but I have had so much spam that it is necessary. if you leave a comment, I will return the favor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails